Unable the login Prime on iPhone 6 with IOS 10

Choose Google login - select my account( I do have multple accounts) - loading - a Google home page with no account login.

Unable to jump back to Prime after select my account

Pls stop telling me that I need upgrade either OS or phone! I knew it!

Comments

• norinori2222norinori2222 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2019

I use iPhone6 and iOS 10.3.3.

But I can play ingress Prime. I use the same old iPhone and old iOS as you, but I can log in without problems, so there may be other problems.

By the way, I register both Google and Facebook accounts. Sometimes I can't log in with Google, so I log in with Facebook.

• Never tried log in with Facebook before. So, your Facebook is registered by the same Google account that you paly ingress or what? I dont want to log in a new Ingress account that under my Facebook account.

• I first logged into Prime with a Google account and then added a Facebook account. So it is the same account. If you can't log in with your Google account, log out of REDACTED and then log in to your Google account in Prime. If that doesn't work, you should contact Ingress Support.

• Do you mean that I need actually log out on REDACTED. Asking this because I already uninstalled it and downloaded Prime.

seems I do need to contact the Support team.

• Yes. At first I was in trouble because I could not log in to Prime with a Google account, but when I logged out with REDACTED, I was able to log in with Prime. I have both Prime and REDACTED installed. And now I use 90% Prime and 10% REDACTED. I haven't uninstalled REDACTED, so I don't know what happens if I uninstall REDACTED while logged in. So you should contact the Ingress Support team.