Inapropiate behavior.

GoblinGranateGoblinGranate ✭✭✭✭✭

There is this agent that keeps insulting and harrasing other agents in COMM. Several reports have been sent but no changes so far. What is being done wrong?

About behavior: at the time of opening a ticket, you have the guidelines to know if your ticket is due to be opened or not. I would like to hear about what you guys have seen as Inapropiate Behavior but did not fit the guidelines. Was it really inapropiate?

Comments

• SoylentGrienSoylentGrien ✭✭✭✭✭

They won't discuss it on here. Report every single instance.

• GoblinGranateGoblinGranate ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't understand what you mean. What does "Report every instance" mean? If agent puts reportable COMM notifications, should I be opening 8 tickets?

Blocking this and other agents has been proven to successfully hide the problem, but what we are chasing here is a solution.

• SoylentGrienSoylentGrien ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't mean report every message separately, but every time it happens. Yes open another ticket. If it happens in the morning, screenshot and report it. If it happens again in the afternoon, screenshot and report again.

• My feeling is that if you respond on the COMM to those agents, even with a single word, the impact of the ticket will be smaller.

• Ignore them
    • Block them
    • Report them

Instead of turning it into a he said/she said, you'll be saying: "I don't want this" 3 times.

• ArtilectZedArtilectZed ✭✭✭✭✭

This. You have no responsibility to listen to people talking **** in comm. Screenshot the harassment, make your report, and block agent in comm. Niantic can see who and how many people have someone blocked.

Thank you guys for your advices, they will be followed.

About threatening activity, it is my understanding that it is not required to reach that point for an action to be taken from Nia's side, I mean, strikes have been received for MUCH less than that...

A COMM restriction would be more enough the way I see it. If it goes beyond that, perhaps local authorities should be involved.

• The most Niantic will ever do, MAYBE, is give them a short lived chat ban.

• Qu4rdQu4rd ✭✭✭

if short lived chat ban is minimum one month, with suspension of account at least 7 days with first offense....I'm okay with that. LOL

Kudos, sir, for your complete post. I beg the rest of the users to upvote it.

• Damn, you got more than people threatening violence, sexually aggressive comments and out-right admitting to cheating.

• Qu4rdQu4rd ✭✭✭

i like your IGN. :)

As per what you said.. oh well. life goes on.