Field Test Success!

Truthseekers: I'm getting reports from the NIA that you all harvested a whopping 56,455 Prime Artifacts during the field test. And that's 56,455 Artifacts that we've kept out of the hands of Nemesis. I'm sure a few slipped through the cracks, but this victory should severely limit what Nemesis is able to do with the few they did get their hands on. I'd call this a big win for our side!

I'm sure most of you saw that 1218 Johnson poked his head back up with a livestream yesterday. Big takeaways: Nemesis member Avenir is up next, and according to intel Hank has acquired, this is the biggest bad we've faced so far. And, big shocker, looks like Avenir's up to no good! Planning to move about the Portal network as shards to harvest something from people's minds. Looks like Nemesis can only break into up to 13 shards at a time, The NIA needs you to shunt as many of them as you can to designated capture Portals to take Avenir off the board. You can find more details about it here.

And I don't know about you, but I'm incredibly curious about this Tessellation 1218 Hank mentioned. Anything more you learn about it, do please let me know.

Keep up the good work, Truthseekers. With the defeat of Helvetica, we're one step closer to stopping Nemesis!

- PAC

Comments

• falcobirdfalcobird ✭✭✭
    edited September 2019

@Truthseeker All that we know so far about the Tessellation is that Hank wants us to save media items that match the media items on the tessellation board.

This is the full tessellation, with our best guesses how they are organized

• Xoxo

• So... nemesis breaks up into shards to travel... and they want us to MOVE the shards?

Just recycle the 13 nemesis shards, and pop that bad guy out as XM.

• HydracyanHydracyan ✭✭✭✭✭

What happen if all shard stay at the same portal?