Portal Appeals Guidelines
Important: Please do not post requests for new Portals here. All new Portal requests will be removed.
In the community, choose the relevant subcategory and select the Ask a Question Option. To do this, click the arrow next to New Discussion and choose Ask a Question::
Use the following template to submit your appeal:
- Category: [Invalid Portal Report/Location Edit/Title or Description Edit/Portal Photo]
- Title of the Portal:
- Location: [Lat/lon or link to Intel Map]
- Screenshot of the Rejection Email: [Required if you are appealing an invalid Portal report or an edit]
- Photos to support your claim:
Note: Appeals that do not include all requested information will be marked as invalid and won’t be reviewed.
We will post a comment with our final decision after careful review of all information provided in the appeal post:
- Appeal Accepted: We decided to overturn our previous decision.
- Appeal Denied: We decided to not overturn our previous decision.
- Insufficient Evidence - Resubmit: We reviewed your appeal but could not find any evidence to overturn the appeal; Resubmit if you have any additional context.
- Invalid Appeal: Appeal is in the wrong format or the original report has not been rejected yet. Please wait until you receive the rejection email to appeal the candidate.