Prime changelog

I hope Niantic share about changelog for new update of Prime here. I know Niantic do it on reddit. I think we need new category on home only for new version of Prime.

Tagged:

Comments

• jontebulajontebula ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019

Agents,

In the coming days, you will receive an update to the Ingress Prime Scanner.

Ingress Prime

Release Notes

v. 2.23

For 2.23.1:

Bug: Fixed an issue with Ingress displaying a black screen after logging in on certain iOS devices.

Bug: Fixed a visual issue with the way neutral Portals are displayed

Bug: Fixed an issue related to the way Portal submissions are counting and being deducted

Bug: Additional fixes for issues with the new Agent tutorial

Bug: Fixed an issue where touch feedback was not controllable in the Settings menu

Bug: Fixed an issue where the map would rotate in the Attack menu with dynamic compass off

Bug: Fixed an issue with the missions button animation getting stuck animating on the portal interaction screen

Bug: Fix for Resonator spawning issue

Bug: Fixed an issue where the Mod slot UI may not appear after a Remote View

Bug: Updated the list of Android devices to display higher resolution visuals instead of the low resolution ones for devices with hardware that can’t support them

UX: Set Missions details scrollbar and regional top Agents scrollbar to auto-hide

UX: Improved the speed of opening and closing the Portal details screen

UX: Linking improvements

UX: Updated visuals for Terms of Service and Privacy Policy screens

WHAT ARE WE WORKING ON NEXT?

Compass improvements

Improvements to map readability in sunlight

Overall app stability

Portal Edits & Reporting

Continued bug fixes and parity

I hope Niantic share it here to not only on reddit

@NianticMac

• RedSoloCupRedSoloCup ✭✭✭✭✭

It is our plan to post them here and migrate things from the feedback subreddit.