Truthseekers: Questions Needed for 1218 Hank!

Truthseekers, word is Hank Johnson from what we've been calling the 1218 universe is going to be doing a livestream on Monday, September 16th at 1700 UTC. If any of you have questions for him in advance, go ahead and post them here, and I can see about getting them to him.

- PAC

Tagged:

Comments

• Do you think Nemesis are versions of yourself and other 1218 13 Magnus members from a different universe?

• Do you think there is a version of yourself that is not an Explorer?

• InvestigateXMInvestigateXM ✭✭✭✭✭

What happened to all the researchers, investigators and other people in 1218? We know you, Klue, 1218-PAC and 1218-Misty are still kicking, they all have interacted with the Prime universe.

• Are you the creator of hexagonal media that flowed into the portal network?

• @Truthseeker i am working to compile a list from Essex

• Dear Hank

You have a close relationship with Wendy. Do you trust Wendy? Are you concerned about the influence that ADA has on her?

Follow up question, did ADA smuggle Wendy into the ABADN chamber? How did Wendy end up there with you guys?

• What is the NIA planning to do with Avenir if the agents manage to Capture his shards at the target portals? If he is to be executed, what crimes has he committed besides: essentially being a Resistance extremist with the powers of shardification?

• What universe are ingress agents currently in? If we are not in 1218, can we ever return?

• By any chance, does he know if the glyphs we didn't unlock when we failed to defeat Aurora will somehow be known to us in the future?

• What is happening in the 1218 universe right now, after the "fate of the 13" event?

• Does Hank have any idea what "Region D" might refer to? Maybe 1218's universe?

• InvestigateXMInvestigateXM ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2019

Many agents from 1218 made the jump to Osiris, but what happened to us in 1218? Are we just... gone? Are there copies of us still in 1218?

• MailEaterMailEater ✭✭✭✭✭

first of all, WHERE universe are you now, Hank?

• Not a question, but Wright recently suggested the possibility that this isn't the Hank we know. It might be best to throw him some curveball questions that might help confirm or deny who he says he is.

• @AstralDreamer1 Thank you for compiling Essex questions! Please post them here when you can, the more time I can give Hank to sit with these, the better.

• The only problem is, EAW is not sure that Hank will be Hank. He said and i quote: " Edgar Allan Wright] While I very much want to believe that the individual who will be represented as 1218 Hank Johnson speaking to us on Monday 10AM PST is, indeed Hank Johnson. I would you like you to verify through probing questions. Also, it will be most interesting to see where he is speaking to us from. Let me be clear, I have no reason to believe he is not the real 1218 Hank Johnson, but I want to verify."

• Here is what we had so far:

AstralDreamer1: Have you any idea how to rescue the prime researchers from their limbo state they appear to be in?

Metamorphis: When did he visited tycho's corner last time? And did the shed needs to be cleaned up?

Miketrevis: How you went here from 1218 Universe? Did you use the Passage to Osiris? Can you go back to 1218 every time you want?

Falcobird: You have a close relationship with Wendy. Do you trust Wendy? Are you concerned about the influence that ADA has on her?

Follow up question, did ADA smuggle Wendy into the ABADN chamber? How did Wendy end up there with you guys?

Falcobird: Do you have any idea what "Region D" might refer to? We were given a coded message in playing cards, but don't understand what it means. "Darsana point took it all from region D". Could it refer to the 1218 universe?

jaicat: I only would like you to ask "Who are Nemesis?" i suspect that they are NIA reserchers in other universe including 1218. How do you think,Hank? 

• Does 1218NIA / NIA-P take measures against Nemesis?

For example, evolving RPE technology and detecting Nemesis interrupts.

• My question to Hank:

How do you feel about Nemesis trying to **** the Prime Niantic Magnus?

Why do you think only thy were targeted and not other people of interest?

How do you feel seeing how different Jahan Prime and Hank Prime relationship is?

Do you remember what you said when we asked you if you'd advise Hank Prime not to fall in love with Jahan?

Where were you the first time you discovered you could travel to different continents using an AZ? And where did you arrived to?

Do you think you should restrict your investigation into RPE, considering so many people have been hijacked into (klue ingressing Wendy, Stuart ingressing Spencer and who knows how many else).

Where have you been all this time?

Who was left in charge of the 1218 NIA while you were in Prime?

Are you planing to build another Magnus in 1218?

• I posted my questions in the wrong thread, so I'll post them here.

What strange glyph was showing to Hank and PAC in DC?

When did Hank first wear the "**** suit" and what was he wearing underneath?

Finally, What did interesting thing did Hank find in New Zealand?

• More Essex Q's, these are from Melissa WikkidImp:

When did Hank first wear the "**** suit" and what was he wearing underneath?

• AstralDreamer1AstralDreamer1 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2019

From MelissaWikkidImp:

When did Hank first wear the "primate suit" and what was he wearing underneath?

• From MadRelique:

Which member of the TS Morpheus project handed him a flag in Chicago?

• I trust and ask you that you are real Hank Johnson.

How do you feel at the moment of recursion?

Where are you now and what are you doing?

Please let me know if you know anything about Nemesis.

What did you do after shaking hands with Hank Johnson Prime?

That's all for the question. I'd be glad if you could answer. Thank you for reading.

• Hank: How do you feel about Cilantro?

• VAINVAIN ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2019

Hopefully I am not too late..

Hank during a recent intercepted transmission from the Nemesis operative Avenir the Osiris Node is directly referenced as the node we the agents currently reside in. However this is very troubling as many of us originated from the 1218 dimensional node. With this information I would like to hear your thoughts on the following.

QUESTIONS:

1) We the agents traveled to the Osiris Node during an Epiphany Night event, to your knowledge has the passage remained open after the events of the Osiris Epiphany Night?

2) Are you currently able to travel between 1218 and Osiris at will? (Initially you only appeared to be able to communicate remotely but later appeared to physically travel from 1218 to Osiris.)

3) Through leaked videos documenting your trip to Ko Lan to assist the agents in obtaining the Osiris stone you mentioned you traveled to the Osiris node via what method of transportation? (Sorry we need to verify who you are.. you should remember that wise crack and the conversation with Klue/Wendy.)

4) Would you classify Ko Lan Thailand as an Anomalous Zone?

5) Back In the 1218 node what are you currently doing as director of the NIA?

• What do you know about Wendy/Klue's current location?