What's the story behind an In Game Name?

Comments

• MaktoMakto ✭✭✭

So you want to know where Makto came from?

The Age of Makto was an era of time as marked by the Tkon Empire that occurred some 600,000 years ago. This Age took place after the Age of Xora.

It was during the Age of Makto that the central star of that empire went nova This event lead to the eventual decline and collapse of the Empire.

Star Trek Next Generation (The Last Outpost)

Interestingly it appeared again which I find curious

A Toruk Makto is a Na'vi individual who successfully manages to ride a great leonoptryx (Na'vi name: toruk). There had only been five Toruk Maktos prior to Jake Sully. and they are spoken of with great respect and honour. Using the prestige of the position, Jake unified the Na'vi against the RDA and led them to victory in the **** on the Tree of Souls. Toruk Makto translates as "Rider of the Last Shadow"

• MaktoMakto ✭✭✭

So you want to know where Makto came from?The Age of Makto was an era of time as marked by the Tkon Empire that occurred some 600,000 years ago. This Age took place after the Age of Xora. It was during the Age of Makto that the central star of that empire went nova This event lead to the eventual decline and collapse of the Empire. Star Trek Next Generation (The Last Outpost)

Interestingly it appeared again which I find curious

A Toruk Makto is a Na'vi individual who successfully manages to ride a great leonoptryx (Na'vi name: toruk). There had only been five Toruk Maktos prior to Jake Sully. and they are spoken of with great respect and honour. Using the prestige of the position, Jake unified the Na'vi against the RDA and led them to victory in the **** on the Tree of Souls. Toruk Makto translates as "Rider of the Last Shadow"

• PangarbanPangarban ✭✭✭✭✭

@jim831001Frank Abnagale said the only things he needs to steal someone's identity is their name, date of birth and place of birth. You're giving out 2/3 of those in just your IGN!

• LemoMcLemonFaceLemoMcLemonFace ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019

Originally realwillow, always used it, and when not available, realwillow1, realwillow2 etc

That derived from my days in school, combination of my first and last name (William Low), and for some reason I'm real.

My current IGN is because I let the Kent /Sussex ENL players propose possible new igns for me, then vote on which I should be.

Boaty Mc Boat Face was in the news at the time.

I've had an ongoing think about lost lemons, often asking random people in comms to help me find my lemon (random players have seen me playing, met up with me and given me actual lemons as a result).

Lemon Mc Lemon Face won the vote, unfortunately LemoMcLemonFace was one character too many, so it got abbreviated to what you see now, LemoMcLemonFace