Edits stuck in limbo

FysXFysX ✭✭

I've spent a lot of time organizing my confirmations in Gmail recently and realized that since 2018, I've submitted somewhere around 30 edits and only gotten 5 back, as seen in the linked picture. Of those 5, 4 were in a much larger metropolitan area that I visit a few times a year and the last one is for an area that is between my area and another hot bed of OPR agents.

I've asked my local OPR community (a tight-knit, cross-faction group), and all of them express the same kinds of issues: our subs come back quickly enough (even without upgrades), but our local edits seem to stay in limbo perpetually. There are a handful of my edits that have been in limbo for a year or longer, and others in the community say that they have similar cases.

Is there anything we can do about this?

Photo note: I've redacted location specific things, but some of those edits are duplicate submissions for modifying the same portal's title, description and/or location.

Comments

• One of the reasons why your edits would take longer than your submissions is because edits are only based on "Current" Location reviewers.

Submissions are based on "Current", "Home", and "Bonus" locations. So likely more people are reviewing submissions then are reviewing edits.