Takedown appeal - Luz del mundo

Category: Takedown appeal

Title of the Portal: Luz del mundo

Google Streetview Link: https://www.google.com/maps/@42.4662398,-2.4355622,3a,75y,164.5h,84.69t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sp80MDUPbGgxRdrBGEinyrQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656 (behind the scaffold)

Intel map link: NA

City: Logroño (La Rioja)

The portal is a cult place in Logroño, they celebrate religious mass and different activities. I think that being a cult place is a valid portal following the OPR rules.

Best regards.

Comments

• Appeal Denied - Thanks for the appeal, Agent. The location in question was removed at the request of property owner/Director, therefore, it cannot be restored at this time.

• @NianticMP I have been talking with the priest in charge of the church and he wasn´t aware that there was a portal in the church, and obviously nobody has talked with him . Looks like somebody has phising his identity in order to take down the portal.

What do you need from the priest to restore the portal?

Could you take a look into the portal report in order to verify the autenticity of the report?

• Long time has passed @NianticMP what proofs do you need from the owner of the portal to restore the portal and punish the people that spoof identities in order to take down portals?

Regards