Still waiting for Upgraded Portal to be reviewed since 30 June

I believe I have an upgraded portal waiting to be reviewed called "Golden Square Hotel".

I submitted it on the 30th of June.

It was prioritised within a week or 2.

Other portals that have been prioritised after this time have been approved generally within 3-7 days. Sometimes the same day.

A number of other portals that haven't been prioritised but submitted around the same time and later have also just about finished being reviewed.

The prioritised portal is taking so long that has dropped off my priority subs history list.

A portal in a nearby cell was removed around the same time period that this one was submitted (an old post office). Not sure if this has anything to do with it.

After a few generic email responses to support, they suggested I reach out here for a response.

Can Niantic investigate this further?

Comments

• s3w2s3w2 ✭✭

You should contact support and they can check if the submission is in the limbo.

• "After a few generic email responses to support, they suggested I reach out here for a response."

• Keep pushing back and keep explaining all other upgrades that you’ve had take x time, this one is way out of normal and has a problem.

Reply with number and keep trying. It took me 5 days of this to get an upgrade stuck for over 80 days to get fixed. They denied they fixed it but it literally came through as they responded.

i kept insisting I’ve had over 100 upgrades is that was the only taking longer than 5 days.

• kholman1kholman1 ✭✭✭

I have had portals consistently not getting upgraded asked the other day if they were stuck they gave me not enough votes as the answer. I did one time ask why there was a park playground I had submitted and everything else was going through in like 3 to 5 days right after upgrades went live. I asked why is I have gotten 2 other portals to vote in this same vicinity and they should have been pushed through with flying colors within 15 minutes or so of the response email the playground was magically approved.

• grendelwulfgrendelwulf ✭✭✭✭

Get in line, bro. I've had upgraded portals waiting for even longer than that. Problem is they are in the Bahamas where there are only a handful of active players that aren't tourists. I don't even know how long because the upgrades have fallen off my list.