Restore the portal

I wanted to ask to restore the portal.

Portal name: sunflower sculptures (polish name: rzeźby słoneczników)

Description: decorations in the form of low reliefs on the wall of the tenement house.

Following the creation of the portal, I took into account the recommendations regarding the assessment of OPR as a work of art. 

It is alleged that "it is in a private area". My arguments are the fact that the carvings are "off-site", it is a wall ornament, just like ornaments, frescoes or mosaics on tall tenements. You can approach the wall and touch it while walking on the pavement without entering any property as it is shown in the attached pictures and street view. People at OPR positively rated the portal.

I am asking for positive and fair consideration.

Comments

• XQlusioNXQlusioN ✭✭✭✭

It doesn't matter if you can touch it.

It's on the wall of a Private Residence, so it's invalid.

The fact that it got through OPR just means reviewers didn't do their due diligence

• TheFarixTheFarix ✭✭✭✭

Ninatic does not accept appeals that are not posted in the correct category. And as @XQlusioN said, This is on the doorway of a house and and is disqualified as a portal per the private residential property rule.

• Maybe, I have explained it wrong, the point is that we have access, also to the property, because there are garages, which is why it is not a private property. The portal is an outside decoration.

• Patka07Patka07 ✭✭✭
    edited September 7

I know I'm gonna receive some not nice comments for this from my community, but...

This portal was once taken down by NIA, appeal on g+ was denied. It went through OPR once again. Someone even sugested then that it is a museum, but it is ordinary one family home.

And for the record, I didn't report this portal.

• I understand Patrycja that you care about portals compliance and whether they exist. I reported the portal and before I had no chance to defend my arguments. Yes, that's right, it's not a museum as someone suggested. Even people around you have confirmed that this is a good candidate for the portal. I would like you to report such non-existent portals as soon as possible, for example Bench by Master and Margaret, which has not existed since March. All this action for organizing reporting keys, within one day of the creation of the portal, shows what is the division. It is a pity that our surroundings cannot cooperate at the same level as in other cities. Next time you can write on Telegram to discuss various issues.

• It's on a private house. acces is of no importance. if it's private porperty , no portal should exist there and in few days also 40 meters away from PRP.