Part II: Origins of Dunraven

There's a lot to Dunraven. Like....quite a bit.

There's a massive collection of videos that chronicle the events of Dunraven. Here's the first collection, here's the second. They go up to Episode 22 so here are the remaining ones: 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30. I'd highly suggest popping these on and chewing through them if you've got the time.

I'm going to put down in writing a certain amount of these for now. Trust me, I'll come back to them later...Dunraven more or less intersects with the remaining Osiris Anomalies.

Let's start at the beginning: with Wendy. Grad student at a university. Seems pretty smart for the most part. She's recruited by her professor-someone named "Watkins"-for a research study launched by the Dunraven Foundation. Soon as she steps in, everything changes. Session by weekly session, she's slowly introduced into the world of Ingress and XM. Once she realizes what happened to Hank Johnson(we'll get to that), she wants out. Shortly after, she's reached out to by P.A Chapeau and agrees to head to Austin, TX for Recursion Prime.

I'll pick up her story there.