Mural on shutter advice

SF88SF88 ✭✭
edited September 2019 in Wayfarer (Archive)

Hello to my understanding a mural even on a shutter should be accepted ?

It's really frustrating !

What would be anyone's best advice ( Title, description and additional information ) be to put in the submission for it to have a better chance of getting accepted ?

It really is unique as it covers the entire shutter and is very prominent not faded reflecting etc

Please help me as I've seen plenty accepted else where !

( Also done a 360° ) from an opr reviewer thank you.

Tagged:

Comments

• KliffingtonKliffington ✭✭✭✭✭

Is it in a residential building?

• Honestly it is not I would not submit if it was.

Can you upload it and show us? Just break the link and we can copy and paste or post on the ingressopr subreddit. You will get better help if people can see what you're talking about. Either way I would just keep trying!

• It's a tattoo studio when it closes for the day it has a shutter, the shutter is covered in a big skull and smoke mural that is bigger then you or me.

I just want advice please on what the title should be and the description and additional information for best chance of approval.

There has been plenty of them on opr and there is loads of examples of live portals of these shutter mural's.

If you want help with those things then you should show it. Not really sure how else to help. If you don't want to show it retry it and see if you get a different judgement

Also make a photosphere to prove its there. The street view probably has the studio when the shutter is up so there's no proof it's there

• Ok I really appreciate both points thank you very much.

I guess you have never seen a shutter mural before.

Just wanted a title, description, additional information, just a bit of help.

edited September 2019

Just trying to help, no need to be rude. I told you to make a photosphere because that's likely why it was denied. I've seen shutter murals before but I have not seen the one you specifically are submitting so I can't just throw out a random title and description. But honestly what you're looking for is for someone to do your submission for you.

• Sorry :'( I am.

I've received help from someone else but really appreciated your advice thank you.