Will you stop playing after [Redacted] ends?

Comments

• D

• JosmanuJosmanu ✭✭✭

D of Dicaprio

• D.

Dread it, run from it. Prime only still arrives.

• D. Even though I have a soft spot in my heart for Redacted, I think Prime will have something going for it once they iron out the links. Please oh please make a Redacted skin, even if we have to pay for it.

• hvn04I3hvn04I3 ✭✭✭

D

Prime is getting a lot better but I'll miss Redacted. Wish I could have them both.

• D, I use redacted for nominations and nothing else

• A

The prime graphics turn me right off. To much blur, to blue tinted, crappy non intuitive UI

• I will leave a answer of A

• MonkeyPeltMonkeyPelt ✭✭✭✭

D

Time for [Redacted] to die!

• D yes prime has serious issues but it’s not as bad as some other games *cough cough* sonic boom rise of lyric *cough cough*

• jontebulajontebula ✭✭✭✭✭

D

• D, it seems fine for agents who playing nearly one years on switching from Redacted one to Prime.

• edited September 2019

A

Fügt in den Einstellungen doch einfach die Möglichkeit hinzu selbst zu wählen ob man lieber den Redacted oder Prime Skin möchte.... Ich werde mit Ingress aufhören wenn nur noch Prime zur Verfügung steht...... Echt schade, spiele Ingress von Anfang an.

• Kevinsky86Kevinsky86 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2019

I've been playing exclusively on Prime this entire year, with the exception of the anomalies that came before Myriad because untill Nemesis: Myriad, Redacted performed better during anomaly stress.

So that's a solid D. (pun intended)

Prime has things I don't really care for and things I absolutely love, overall I think it's fine and cirtainly doesn't take any fun out of the game for me.

• D.

Been using Prime since it launched for everyone and it's improved by leaps and bounds. Only thing I use redacted for is to update Agent Stats.

• Only if I still can't see game details, as I struggle with now!

• D

They can pry the scanner from my cold dead hands.

• P2063P2063 ✭✭✭

redacted or ****.

I'll only keep prime installed for the rare case of being needed during a GORUCK Stealth event.

• D

• Jo0LzJo0Lz ✭✭✭✭✭

C

• D

• D

• D.

I can't wait until they finally redact Redacted.

Not that there aren't things in Prime I'm still taking time to get used to. But once Redacted is gone we'll finally be able to focus on other stuff. Niantic will be more able to focus on new features. I'm excited.