What is STEALTH Ops?
What is Rucking?
RUCK•ING [VERB] // Walking with a weighted rucksack (aka backpack). It implies action, energy, and purpose. Rucking requires strength, endurance, and character -- and builds it, too.
See more here: https://www.goruck.com/rucking-101
What is a Stealth event like?
Stealth is a new way to experience Ingress, exercise, and the world around you. The Stealth event begins at 6:00PM on Friday before the anomaly. You'll finish at midnight so you can rest up for the anomaly the next day.
Note: Current run time for Stealth is 6 hours.
- This is a competitive event. Competitions during Stealth Ops will be between the two teams, Resistance vs. Enlightened.
- For your faction, there is strength in numbers and in diversity. This is BOTH a mental challenge and a physical one. Everyone has different strengths and has something to contribute.
- Participants that finish this event will receive the exclusive Stealth scanner tiered badge and the physical Stealth patch you can display proudly. Our event patches are always earned, never sold.
- GORUCK Cadre have executed over 3,000 Challenges similar to this in physicality. Our Cadre are trained to teach you how to succeed when you work together that’s their mission. The average pass rate for those who show up is 94%. The average pass rate for those who do not show up is always 0.
- To receive your Anomaly badge and memorabilia, you must also register separately for the Anomaly through Niantic registration.
What to Bring
- A rucksack or backpack (any kind will do, but of course we recommend GORUCK gear https://www.goruck.com/rucksacks/)
- 20 LB Weight Requirement (ruck plates recommended). If you are flying in and cannot provide your own weight, talk to your GORUCK player POC assigned to your faction. They can assist.
- Water, 2L minimum (hydration bladder recommended)
- Reflective ruck bands on your ruck for safety
- Your Ingress Scanner
- Headlamp with extra batteries
- As a team, you will also need at least one flag for your faction. Host country flags are always welcome but not required.
Leave them here for discussion, or contact us below.
GORUCKxINGRESS general information: email [email protected] or contact me on Telegram @RuthShepherd
Customer Service questions: [email protected]
Look for announcements on upcoming GORUCKxINGRESS events here on the Community forums or on our GORUCK News Telegram channel: https://t.me/gorucknews
Ready to go a step further? You can see all GORUCK events near you here: https://www.goruck.com/find-an-event/