Aurora's Taunt

Agents are reporting media being dropped from the portal network, with Aurora taunting us. Agent @Arielsmurfeater has transcribed the video, with the Nemesis runes acting as subtitles.

"OUR NEMESIS RUNES WERE DESIGNED TO BE SAFE FROM EXOGENOUS INFLUENCE.

THE GLYPHS ARE THE TOOLS OF OUR ENEMIES.

THEY ARE THE PAST.

HELP US USHER IN HUMANITY’S RIGHTFUL FUTURE.

A WORLD WHERE WE ARE THE ARCHITECTS OF OUR OWN DESTINY.

OR OPPOSE US AND ALLOW THE EXOGENOUS TO LEAD YOU TO RUIN.

THE CHOICE IS YOURS.

THIS IS ALL A GAME

AND IT’S THE ONLY GAME THAT MATTERS.

MAKE SURE YOU’RE ON THE RIGHT SIDE."

Comments

• i dont trust anyone who wears trashbags on their heads for fun.

• TheFarixTheFarix ✭✭✭✭✭

But wat if our atmosphere is poisonous to them? Or maybe their atmosphere has been poisoned and they need to wear helmets.

• The next media that dropped for me lead me to the URL https://www.januslaboratorium.com/707572706c65

The site has a few puzzles. I have only been able to get into the top area. When you click on some of the Runes it prompts you for a password. The top rune password is January and has another rune message however the "H" character appears to be altered from the video. You also learn the "." and "," punctuations on this page. The message on the left side is "The doors may seem obscure. Reach out, is how you get in." There is also a gear code eth68success239py (fully redeemed) on this page and the numbers 085164, 255255255, 2396553 in columns on the right side with a puzzle piece between the message and the numbers. A primer for the numbers is in the margin on the left side of the page.