[Bug] 2.27.3 - Start Comms message, try to swipe to scroll history, sends incomplete message
I'd been wondering why another agent kept on sending messages simply tagging my agent name, now I think I know.
- Tap an agent name in comm, and select 'Send message'
- Don't type anything (but this likely happens if you do as well)
- Try to swipe up in the chat history you can see behind the chat input
- It will send the current state of the message, which in this scenario is the @agentname and a space.
- Curse the bug making you look stupid on comms.
Expected behaviour would be the chat input being closed without sending the draft message, and then preferably re-opening in the same state if you tap the keyboard icon, restoring the partial message.