Portal Removal Appeal

DisMysticAllDisMysticAll ✭✭
edited August 2019 in Removal Appeals

This portal is inaccessible to the public, does not comply with Niantic guidelines.

It is within a known industrial complex in Europe/Portugal. Only workers there can enter, as can be seen in the photos links.

Please rate these portals well because it is against your guidelines. Portals should be accessible to all.

4 a fair play.

Thank you very much

Comments

• filipebatfilipebat ✭✭
    edited August 2019

Concordo ja tentei ir la capturar os portais e nao pode entrar porque e propriadade privada...

• bullZeyePTbullZeyePT ✭✭
    edited August 2019

I work in this factory and I agree that this portals must be removed. I can have access to the portals only because I'm employed there, and I confirm all the portals are inaccessible to the public and that they should be removed.

• Well, if both factions do have access to the portal, there is no reason for complaining.

As the agent bmsilva24 said, its only invalid if was located in RESIDENTIAL private property.

• The referred portal is not an invalid portal. It is a strategical portal, as clearly described by Niantic regarding valid portal rules. According to these rules, strategical portals can be used by both teams in order to gain advantage over the other team.

• Both factions do have access to the portal, there is no reason for complaining.

Agent ENL capture The portals in One month more than 25x with Jarvis.

Where is the problem?

The portals are in agreement with the guidelines

• Appeal Denied- Thanks for the appeal, Agent. We took another look at the Portal(s) in question and decided that it does not meet our criteria for removal at this time.