OPR - Stopwatch on portal evaluation screen

I would like to request the placement of a timer on the portal candidate's evaluation screen, sometimes it is difficult to find the candidate or to verify if he is real and thus, sometimes the time expires.

Comments

• This would be nice.

• kholman1kholman1 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 12

there isn't an active amount of time to vote on a portal. It is no longer able to be voted only if all the agreements have been met before your vote is cast. So no it is impossible to do a stopwatch.

• When we receive a candidate for evaluation we have 20 minutes of time to submit the evaluation, if we send the evaluation after this period the evaluation is not sent. My suggestion is to include in the evaluation screen a counter starting at 20 min that will decrement the minutes or seconds to alert slower or more detailed evaluators.

• OGMagusOGMagus ✭✭✭

Plugin "OPR tools" has this.

• OPR tools is an excellent tool. I myself have had no issues and it includes a bit of quality of life improvements, the timer, and includes a radius to see whether or not the submission is too close to existing portals or not.

You can get it here: https://gitlab.com/1110101/opr-tools

• kholman1kholman1 ✭✭✭✭

Now OPR tools has been mentioned as a violation of the OPR process in the cool down notices. Your basically saying to violate ToS on an official forum.

• mysteri0nmysteri0n ✭✭
    edited August 17

Link with evidence before making such an accusatory statement. Unless people are just using canned responses and auto-rating based on templates and collusion, I don't believe they really do much in cooldown notices. Some functions perhaps, but not the general use (including the stopwatch, moving of star ratings, additional links, etc)

Where is the mention of OPR tools as a violation?