Ten Little Researchers

Comments

• M4NDR4M4NDR4 ✭✭

Where’s Misty??

• MadReliqueMadRelique ✭✭
    edited August 2

Misty is missing from the video.

That image might have been from Devra's POV if not then ADA (who was puppeteering Wendy) is also missing. Hank P appears moments later in that video. Knowing him he was goofing off in another room.

• Curious about why Misty disappeared

• RuinDigRuinDig ✭✭✭

On this picture, Hank, Wendy(ADA/Klue) and Misty are missing.

• GridEXEGridEXE ✭✭✭
    edited August 2

Or does it seem like she's not there? Illusions seem to be her speciality.

• asatte666asatte666 ✭✭
    edited August 2

10 persons and missing 3 persons.... I remember this.

• SielDragonSielDragon ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2

I remember to discuss about the missing seats, and we thought them for Hank, ADA and unknown person at that time.

So, the same persons of 1218 universe?

• VamtrixVamtrix ✭✭

C’mon Guys. Does a guy like me need to lead you by the hand on this one?

ISMIS

International Symposium on Methodologies for Intelligent Systems

Well Played, PAC.

Well Played, Indeed.

• Is there a truthseeker link for this image? The new forum might be garbling it on upload?

• SundermeyerSundermeyer ✭✭
    edited August 2

I had to look at the video and I see those codes are not there.

The obvious one at the bottom: DHBSSEHMTDRBLAQ

Then at the foot of everyone, and three for the missing ones:

h d46v5 w 6exe ? ?

Is there a higher resolution image of this or does someone know how to fill in the missing information?

The code on the left of the image is already fully redeemed: BAP53PROFILE292FM

It's too bad that I can't get to these things sooner. Work interrupts play.

-Sundermeyer

Post edited by Sundermeyer on
  • We never actually saw Misty die. We saw a picture that suggested she had died, but there was no proof.

• Also noted in Essex: the thread title is a play on the original title of the Agatha Christie story "And Then There Were None". I will not be repeating the original title, as that would absolutely set off the profanity filter. The implication here is that there is a traitor in the mix.

• falcobirdfalcobird ✭✭
    edited August 2

Hank and Misty are both missing from that picture. This was stated above. Although, in the Ingress - Nemesis video, Hank is shown in a clip kissing Devra. Misty is never shown at all, and to date I don't think we have ever seen her in person - alive or dead.

ADA is also missing, unless she implanted herself into Wendy then sharded herself (or got sharded)

But Wendy isn't a simulacra (is she?). Is she even a sensitive? Would she not just die if she was killed by Nemesis?

• The text says "Who is missing?"

Using the key "hankandmisty" for a Vigenere cipher on the text at the bottom gives "Who is really dead?"

The answer to that question is "no one.", right?

• GridEXEGridEXE ✭✭✭

checks Wikipedia

I mean the title can't be that bad. Oh.

• Thank you! You solved a mystery. And thereby created another one. That's par for the course however.

• There is a comment in the EXIF... "Who was not seen in this room?" Also the location is NIA-limbo.

I guess that clarifies the answer down to Misty Hannah, because the other two missing, Hank and Ada/Wendy were in the video.