Was there a problem with nominations submitted in May of 2018?

I have 13 outstanding submissions from May of last year. My next oldest ones are pretty much April of this year. Most everything else has been reviewed. The portals submitted 5/18 are all in different areas so it seems the only reason they're in limbo is because they were submitted 5/18. Does anyone else have this problem?

Comments

• msz21msz21 ✭✭✭

So that is around the time I believe the Prime version of ingress got submissions. Now for new players who had been playing on Prime only they got the ability to submit finally. Now the folks who had access to REDACTED and Prime could submit in both versions of 14 each. A lot of communities had at this time started to really clear out the massive backlog of candidates since Upgrades kept a lot of folks motivated until this happened. An individual could submit up to 28 candidates, now of course it's a good thing for less dense areas since they get priority reviews but for the dense areas the backlog would increase since OPR doesn't prioritize the dense areas. Depending on the location of those candidates you submitted, there is a good chance it might be stuck because of too many candidates and too few reviewers to keep up with the amount of candidates.

This should start to be resolved when REDACTED goes away in September.

• May of 2018. Before Prime. All my submissions every other month of 2018 have been reviewed except the ones in May.

• msz21msz21 ✭✭✭

Oh that's interesting. Have you looked up in what s2 level 8 cells they are in @Newfriend ? They tend to prioritize candidates in the system using that for the most part.