When a 3 billion MU operation is being spoofed down by Pokemon spoofers

nomnomparisnomnomparis ✭✭✭
edited July 2019 in General

To make it short : the Azores Pokemon Go community is calling to spoof the 3 billion MU fields we did last week.

Here a quick translation :

"Good afternoon Malta, a little off topic from pokemon, but I leave the request here ....

If there are active ticket players in the Azores, I ask, and certainly the community that is affected by the field that was created ... that any player from the green team who can move or live on Corvo Island will move. to the "shark attack" portal (shieldless lvl8, with link amps only), situated on the quay, house port street and throw it down .... just like the doorways of the chapel of our lady of miracles, crow windmill house 2 and crow lighthouse ....

the "shark attack" portal is the main one to be dropped below, the others I have just listed are intended to prevent future links with the large size that were created ....

is that this "joke" is costing the creation of fields and the gameplay of both teams in the ingress and affects players in the azores, wood and part of africa .... ie hardly anyone who is playing within the affected areas can points to level up and submit and approve portals ... which may in future pass to pokemon go points ....

So if there is any green element in the ingress that can do this and drop that point, ALL thanks ... I recommend going with lvl 6/7/8 hubs guns (to avoid running out of power) ... and lvl4 strikes / 5/6 or more if you like ... but the weapons and cubes are more than enough ... and if you see that the resos are always being reloaded, position yourself directly under 1 reso and destroy 1 to 1 .. ..I hope I helped with the tips .... and appreciate the help;) "

So please Niantic instead of losing time to develop the awful Prime, allow every Pokemon player to submit portals with their stupid game. They won't have to level up a fake Ingress account and spoof all the awesome things that true Ingress players are doing !

Comments

• jontebulajontebula ✭✭✭✭✭

I hope Niantic spend more time and money to shut down cheating stores agent buy spoofing from. We always have spoofing in Ingress if Niantic dont shut down cheating stores.

• SoylentGrienSoylentGrien ✭✭✭✭✭

As was discussed in another topic it is impossible to shut down the cheat stores. The way to put them out of business is to eliminate the demand.

• jontebulajontebula ✭✭✭✭✭

Niantic shut down Global++ I think niantic han shut down cheating stores and agents cant buy spoofing.

N

• FeThornFeThorn ✭✭✭

“Stupid game” please....

Not all Pokémon go players are that bad. Don’t judge a game by it’s worst players.

• JosmanuJosmanu ✭✭✭

Ingress had spoofers way before pokemon go was even released...however this post makes no sense, i guess we lack of activity in this forums so we read random stuff

• nomnomparisnomnomparis ✭✭✭
    edited July 2019

I don't know about the Pokemon community in Azores but when you post such messages on the french Pokemon communities it will be interpreted by many fake Pok'Ingress players as a call to spoof. We have so many Pok'Ingress accounts leveling here in Paris by spoofing (capturing portals in closed parks at night for example). If we are too lazy to report them, they reach the level 10 and ... Stop playing Ingress. They just want to submit new Pokestops. Only few become true Ingress players.

Moreover, I did play Pokemon a bit (I'm level 40) and many of the local players I met here are spoofing openly (not just multiaccounting). They call that "flying". So many raids I did with well known Pokemon players "flying" from their home or work ...

By the way I said Pokémon is a stupid game because it's brainless regarding how strategical Ingress can be. But of course we need brainless things #NetflixGeneration

And for the "awful" Prime it's of course just my opinion ... Shared by many other true Ingress players (afaik).

• nomnomparisnomnomparis ✭✭✭
    edited July 2019

@Guschtel Getting fields reinstated is indeed a great progress ! Our fields and the green fields in middle east has been reinstated yesterday. But it's a lot of "paper work" and very few people are volunteer to help. If you don't tell to Niantic what to do they will do nothing. When you do such op' there is now time for planning, time for doing the op' and ... Time for "paper work".

• JosmanuJosmanu ✭✭✭

@nomnomparis you sound to elitist and kind of aggresive person, did you read what was the answer for that kind of stuff in the AMA? pokemon go players lvling into 10 for send portals or 12 for review faster, if you didnt you have to read it dude so calm down, not everybody who doesnt play ingress is brainless...and ofc you will just say ''spoof in parks at night'' everywhere but is just your word which without proof it lacks of credibility in the internet

• @Josmanu I'm reporting such kind of news accounts every weeks here in Paris. And they got banned for spoofing. So trust me it's not "my words". It's facts. Moreover, we have an xfaction group to watch and report. So it's not just about me.

• @KoshTheRipper It's part of the game to prevent and destroy such kind of fields. To do it you have to coordinate and play as a global team. And for me it's the best part of Ingress. It's about building a strategty and meeting peoples with differents cultures to share experience ... and keys.

• GuschtelGuschtel ✭✭✭

I doubt that. One party is usually happy and the other party tries to get it down. If you don't get it down, well then, maybe play another game?

• GuschtelGuschtel ✭✭✭

That is totally understandable. But why don't you get in touch with your teammates and try to organize yourself to get it down? I mean the opposite party got it up somehow?

• Spoofing has been a problem in Pokemon GO since day 1 though. But i don't really see a call for it in this picture, if the translations are correct.