Location Edit

HomelessssHomelessss ✭✭
edited July 26 in Portal Appeals

Statue of St Francis

Current incorrect location

30.5655812, -96.3495344

College Station

United States of America

Thanks for submitting an Ingress Portal edit; we've reviewed all proposed edits for this Portal and have decided not to make any changes at this time.

We're not able to provide specific rejection reasons for each edit we review; however, the following are common reasons for rejection:

• We weren't able to confirm a suggested location change using available imagery
  • Suggested title changes or descriptions weren't necessary; the current title/description were already adequate
  • Suggested changes were incorrect or could not be verified

-NianticOps

Statue of St Francis

11378 hickory road, College Station, TX 77845, USA

Requested location change

30.5653353, -96.3489886

The forums wont let me add links or pictures even though the appeals directions say you need them but if you go to Google maps at my requested location change you can see the statue. The person that created this portal accidentally put it in front of the wrong building. If this request is denied please tell me what I did wrong that got it rejected so I can correct it and submit again. The current incorrect location is very inconvenient for people to get to and I am determined to fix it.

Thank you for your time.

Post edited by Homelessss on

Answers

• Invalid Appeal- Thanks for the appeal, Agent. Due to insufficient information, we’re unable to locate the correct location of the Portal in question. Please submit a new appeal with correct information and we’ll take another look.