Mission Creator - 9 months "In Review"

So, I have a mission I submitted in October 2018. Other missions I submitted at the same time were reviewed within days, at most a week. In December, I withdrew the mission and resubmitted it. In February I did it again.

Submitted 2.12.2019, 2:51 PM - In Review.

This is starting to be a little bit ridiculous.

Comments

• MorganzaMorganza ✭✭✭✭✭

This happened to me fairly recently -- a mission was rejected because an image I'd thought was in the public domain was kicked back for copyright. I resubmitted with art I drew myself. 6 month later I submitted a new mission which was approved in a few weeks.

The first mission was approved a month or so after I mentioned it in one of the old G+ AMAs.

• MorganzaMorganza ✭✭✭✭✭

Many people suspect that missions which have been rejected get a higher level of scrutiny on resubmission.

• While I understand your point, this mission has never been rejected. It's been submitted three times, and manually withdrawn twice.

• TsumomoTsumomo ✭✭✭

You must be doing something wrong. I have never waited more than one month for a mission to be approved or rejected. And I've be submitting missions for 3 years now.

• Circling back around, I made a new mission from scratch with the same portals and same picture, and it was approved within a day. Old mission deleted.

• MorganzaMorganza ✭✭✭✭✭

I had one of these last year. After 8 months and multiple queries to Niantic I submitted something nearly identical (same art, similar description and portals though of course there is no way to look at a mission under review.)

Second mission approved within weeks. First mission approved a few months later.

• I withdrew the mission that won't go through, copied it, then deleted it.