Sequential Order of Hubris

What do you think the number of Niantic researchers in their sharded videos?

Made a hypothesis below, and please tell me your thought on this comment.

1. Enoch Dalby
  2. Roland Jarvis
  3. Carrie Campbell
  4. Stein Lightman
  5. Oliver Lynton-Wolfe
  6. Hank Prime
  7. Devra Bogdanovich
  8. Victoria Kureze
  9. Yuri Nagassa
  10. Misty
  11. Martin Schubert (and soundcloud)
  12. ADA
  13. Ezekiel Calvin

Comments

• Dirtyjoe619Dirtyjoe619 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2019

they are the 13 archetypes. I don't know the significance of the **** order and I don't think all 13 will be killed as there is not enough time in the current pattern. Also I think that there are probably at least one or more collaborators or "chosen" of Nemesis among the 13. Also due to badge rewards for the Anomaly I believe that Stein, Martin, and Victoria will survive. I say this because we don't have a video Stein Lightman dieing other than the disturbing chat sequence. Maybe he is the collaborator.

• The badges may just indicate that these characters' shards will be recovered. No reason to think that Devra won't be targeted (although she was perhaps the most radical of the researchers re: shutting down XM in the first place), but I don't see how they could get ADA. As I noted in another thread, she's no longer localized to one dimension and she has many backup copies. She is likely to be the last one standing, though they could perhaps do something to interfere with her actions within the Prime universe. Many RES agents from 1218 stand ready to help restore her if it comes down to that....

• wikkedimpwikkedimp ✭✭✭

I believe that the order (Roland Jarvis is listed at 12 and not 2) is the order in which they lay in the abbadon chamber. Carrie lays next to Lightman who lays next to OLW who is next to Hank and so on.

• It's also interesting that the only real crossover between the Anime and the rest of Ingress are ADA and Hank Johnson. Also interesting how much similarly Christopher Smith has to Chuck Norris.