Prime Portal Subs going missing and merging in to existing portals.

pile13pile13
edited July 2019 in General

Hi folks, just wondered if anyone else is having this problem.

Any time i've ever submitted a new portal, they never take more than a week to come back. However with prime 2 of the portals i submitted, one in may and one last month, have still have never came back as accepted or rejected.

The strange part though... On Monday, the picture i took for the portal i submitted in May replaced the image on the portal nearest to where i submitted it. Anyone any idea what is going on there?

I've also had a portal i submitted last week appear in the game today despite receiving no confirmation email.

Has anyone else had similair problems?

Comments

• If you use gmail, check 'Categories->Promotions' for the email notifications.

If a picture from a submit winds up on an existing portal it has been marked as duplicate by the agents reviewing the submission in OPR.

• I have seen this before as well. Never get an email back about rejection or duplicate, but ultimately find the portal picture on a nearby portal.

• I am seeing a similar issue. I’ve been submitting with prime since it came out, and I have not heard back on a single submission from prime but I have from redacted. Is something holding prime submissions back?

• Never got an e-mail for my nom going as duplicate.

• pile13pile13
    edited July 2019

it wasn't a duplicate portal though, it was however both churches but they both look completely different.

I made 9 more submissions last Saturday and still not heard back from any of them, i think there is something broken as i used to always get everything back so fast. i think something has glitched somewhere along the line whether it is with my submissions or on the OPR side.

I never did get a confirmation email for the one that appeared in the game either which was strange. I use hotmail and have never had a problem receiving ingress related emails in the past, they've always been fine up untill Prime nominations went live.

• Yeah for some reasons we aren’t getting rejections emails for duplicates.

• I have seen one just this morning.

• KatthKatth ✭✭✭

If you mean mine, it was because it was upgraded in OPR :-)