When it will be possible to create portals in ingress prime

MishaPs7MishaPs7
edited July 17 in Portal Appeals
In the old version of the entrance it was possible to create portals.

Now I play Ingres Prime, and in my city there are few portals.

Tell me, please, how to create new portals!

Tagged:

Comments

• To add onto this, while both prime and redacted are active, agents have the ability to submit using both, have 14 nominations in prime and 14 portals submissions in redacted, for a total of 28 possible portals every two weeks.

• GlenuendoGlenuendo ✭✭✭✭

However, trying to Portal Nominations in a low signal area is frustrating. Horribly frustrating.

• EngrishEngrish ✭✭✭

@Smashingt0n I checked into this when Redacted was back online, very interesting. I wonder if this was over looked when NIA created "Portal Nominations" on Prime.

• kholman1kholman1 ✭✭✭

No it was not an overlook. Niantic said as a gesture for being long time agents they wanted to give 14 extra submissions in prime so people would get used to the system changes.

• It's not a bug, it's a feature.

• NelkonNelkon ✭✭
    edited August 9

I think that Prime's portal nomination module is one of the features which make up for many flaws in the new UI and the bugs.

The ability to add a picture of the surrounding area and additional information about the portal including URL to e.g. a Wikipedia entry of the place is of great value. With this additional information OPR reviewers might give a higher rating than they would have given for a portal candidate from the old scanner. Especially when Streeview or Sat Imagery is outdated and doesn't represent the actual situation onsite.

The only problem is that now gazillions of pokestop candidates flooded OPR so that new submissions seem to take forever to get enough reviews for a decision. But that's not a problem of Prime nor subject of a portal appeal.