Ingress Prime v. 2.27 Release Notes
In the coming days, you will receive an update to the Ingress Prime Scanner.
- Feature: User Interface (UI) Update 1 implemented. Changes include…
- UI: Updated all Inventory screens for greater visual clarity and consistency.
- UI: Altered aspects of the Key list screen to be more visible.
- UI: Altered the Portal information screen to make certain elements easier to see.
- UI: Moved the Store out of the Inventory screen.
- UI: Added a world map marker to the Deploy screen to indicate where a selected Resonator is or where a new one will be deployed.
- UI: Simplified the layout of messages related to linking. Now all messages appear in a single place, right below the centered Key.
- UI: Updated the look of some of the pop-up (Toast) messages to make them smaller and less obtrusive.
- UI: Added additional toast messages for Inventory interaction to explain why some buttons were/are inactive.
- UI: Added an option in the Key Detail view to expand very long Portal descriptions.
- UI: Tweaked some of the dialogue button layouts to be bigger and easier to click on.
- UI: Added instructional messages under each carousel to inform Agents of their purpose and how to use them.
- UI: Adjusted the item reward box that pops-up after a successful Hack.
- UI: Removed the (X) button and replaced it with a cancel button on pop-up windows.
- UI: The main selected item in the item carousel was made slightly smaller and the unselected items slightly bigger. This helped to reduce the spacing and display more of the unselected items.
- UI: Improved the functionality and visibility of the Link carousel.
- UI: Improved the “More Missions” button.
- UI: Switched the red Compass to dynamic (pointing North) and yellow for static Compass (previously the opposite).
- UI: Addressed some readability issues with certain fonts.
- UI: Changed the background color to match background color of the Mission details.
- UI: Added title to map view and increased size of map.
- UI: Added Agent names to main Portal Interaction view. They will fade in after about a second.
- UI: Dimmed Resonator previews when Portal is neutral.
- UI: Adding commas to item and Key counts.
- UI: Adjusted the size of Power Cube tap button.
- UI: Updated the look of the loading spinner.
- UI: Optimized the animation of the mods when click to expand them. Also adjusted their scale and format.
- UI: Fixed an issue where the mods would not align properly.
- UI: Repositioned the recharge buttons and altered the color of the text.
- UI: Updated Key icon in the recharge screen and altered the color.
- UI: When making a Link the distance will now be more visible.
- UX: Added XM calculations for recycling items by rarity.
- UX: Added Button to Drop a Key directly from Key Detail view.
- UX: When a Portal cannot be charged the text “Charge” is now gray
- Bug: Fixed a memory leak issue related to the Scanner map.
- Bug: Adjusted the item carousel and other buttons to be better optimized for the iPhone X.
- Bug: Fixed a bug causing the top recharge panel to overlap other visualizations.
- Bug: Fixed an issue when interacting with or rotating the map that caused item, Portal, or other interactions to inadvertently be triggered.
- Bug: Updated the end of new Agent tutorial to correctly display the Agent’s name, icon, and recommendations for next steps.
- Bug: Fixed a bug that prevented swiping on the main menu button.
- Bug: Fixed an issue where the end of the new Agent tutorial appears immediately after restarting the tutorial.
- Bug: Fixed bug where a Mod slot would appear inactive when full
- Bug: Fixed an issue where the map on the Missions page was not properly aligned
- Bug: Fixed an issue causing empty Resonators to show up when scrolling the Key List view.
- Bug: Fixed an issue where the main Portal buttons were darkened or invisible after a user cancelled a long press.
- Bug: Fixed an issue where Shards on other Portals could sometimes be seen in the main Portal view.
- Bug: Fixed an issue where the Power Cube view could overlap other user interface elements in the Portal Interaction screen.
- Bug: Fixed an issue where one of the Key scrollbars in Capsule management overlapped Key names.
- Bug: Fixing and issue where the Store close button could be off-screen.
- Bug: Fixed an issue where XM would not show up.
- Bug: Fixed an issue with players getting a double toast message when out of XM.
- Bug: Resolved various Inventory UI bugs.
- Bug: Resolved various bugs with Resonator selection in the Portal interaction screen.
- Bug: Fixed a bug related to field creation.
- Bug: Fixed an issue where an Agent name could overlap the Portal image
- Bug: Fixed an issue causing the Glyph command channel to be non-responsive.
WHAT ARE WE WORKING ON NEXT?
- Improvements to map readability in sunlight
- UI Update 2
- Overall app stability
- Portal Edits & Reporting
- Continued bug fixes and parity
To see a list of known issues go here: http://bit.ly/IngressPrimeKnownIssues