Delete old submitions

ph3dph3d ✭✭

It will be great to have a way to delete old pending submitions which actually are 'in limbo' and the only way to clean personal pending queue is getting upgrades.

Comments

• msz21msz21 ✭✭✭

Yes and No. So I personally think it would be pretty awesome if they implemented the system to delete a candidate you have in queue especially if it's a duplicate of someone else getting an approval for that candidate.

Now why I actually disagree with this idea is because if a submitter deletes their candidate what happens to all the reviewers who did review that candidate. Imagine if 50+ people gave it a decision and the candidates get removed then? The reviewers miss out on this easy agreement because the submitter did remove the candidate out of good intentions but it would be annoying as a reviewer that I would miss out on an easy agreement in order to get an upgrade since a lot of people could be removing their candidates.

• EngrishEngrish ✭✭✭

I wish we could see a list and review status of our portals in limbo.

• SoylentGrienSoylentGrien ✭✭✭✭✭

I have one in limbo for over 400 days that I know will eventually be rejected as a duplicate (somebody else's submission of the same thing has since gone live). I wish I could simply withdraw it.

• PigletPiglet ✭✭

What's the problem with reviewing portals until the candidate gets upgraded?

In my case it cleared my "limbo queue".

• HydraulinskiHydraulinski ✭✭✭✭✭

I have so many in queue that I can't even count.

I would love if upgrade were all by date, older to newest. I really hate when the upgrade became the submission I made last week, when I got some from last year still in queue.

• GendgiGendgi ✭✭

Respectfully, I think that problem already exists. I gave a 5* nomination to a local park during OPR only to have a nomination I already had in queue1s for the same park upgraded and approved. Now, their nomination will almost certainly be marked as duplicate and I will lose my agreement.