Without OPR?

ActivuxActivux ✭✭
in OPR

After two months, I managed to reach level 12, but what is my surprise that when I try to enter the OPR, it tells me that my account is not in its database.

I created the account at the time associating it with Facebook, I think that will be the problem. Although I later associated it with a Google account too ...

Will this problem be fixed at some point?

Comments

• X6996X6996 ✭✭

Yes, @RedSoloCup announced that they will "soon" add Facebook login support to OPR and Mission Creator in the monthly AMA

Q: Dittosaur - When can those agents that created accounts with Niantic's Facebook Login system going to be able to access the Mission Creator and OPR tools?

A: This is actively being worked upon but at this time but I’m told there isn’t a timeline that can be shared. We recognize the issue and the frustrations of Agents experiencing it. So it is not a low priority for us.  

• Today, I send a ticket....

Being able to link a gmail account, I don't understand how it can take so long to fix it ....

Hello Agent,

Thanks for your report.

This is a known issue but unfortunately, we don't have a timeline for a fix or any other updates at this time. If any additional information is required, we will contact you.

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with this valuable information and apologize for any inconvenience.

Regards,