Apex recycle

phthoruthphthoruth ✭✭✭✭

As we can't recycle our own Apex, can you, Niantic, remove them from my inventory?

I do not want to use them and they are taking up a lot of inventory space.

Tagged:
8 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• dw235dw235 ✭✭

Hi, if you don't want to use them when playing, you can just do it before going to bed and sleep on it.

apex time is cumulative when used at the same time.

• EvilSuperHerosEvilSuperHeros ✭✭✭✭✭

That's a band aid, not a fix. Agents have been requesting this "fix" for quite some time.

• Premium items don't recycle, that's as always has been.

Just use it when going to sleep and deal with it, nobody is going to die by getting 1000ap just to start an apex 🤷🏻‍♂

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

Dont understand the problem either, yes u can just enable a few and they will vanish sooner or later but niantic treats all premium mods/items that u cant delete them but maybe it will come but doubt its a high priority at the moment.

• If Niantic ever adds a stats line for Apex Used, there would be no way to differentiate apex used vs apex "slept on". This matters to some agents.

• I never use Apex, they're just a waste of inventory space for me.

If I burn them the suggested way they will give me AP I did not deserve and it will forever be logged that I have used them. Not being able to recycle them is really inconvenient for all of us purists out there.

• TooLegitToExistTooLegitToExist ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2023

If pokemon have a restriction toggle for transfer legends & shinies, why cant ingress have similiar for recycling premier boosts? (I know the keylockers better coded to be non recyclablable so is common infi kcap) etc)

Come on Niantic, shouldnt be that hard to code.....