Ingress Prime v. 2.26 Release Notes
In the coming days, you will receive an update to the Ingress Prime Scanner.
- UX: Changed the way COMM refreshes to only update the specific feed being viewed instead of all feeds at once.
- UX: Media will now be sorted most recent to oldest
- UX: Add sfx for loading and unloading a Capsule
- UX: When the last XMP or UltraStrike of a given level is used, the selection will move to a lower level item of the same type instead of moving to Jarvis/ADA
- UI: Enhancement to the way the tap disambiguation works
- Bug: Fixed an issue causing formatting problems of Mission descriptions when clicking on multiple Missions in an Agent's profile.
- Bug: Fixed an error when interacting with a dropped item when out of range.
- Bug: Fixed an issue where Mods detail panel is off screen for iPhone X
WHAT ARE WE WORKING ON NEXT?
- Improvements to map readability in sunlight
- UI Updates
- Overall app stability
- Portal Edits & Reporting
- Continued bug fixes and parity
To see a list of known issues go here: http://bit.ly/IngressPrimeKnownIssues