After all, what is the function of Machina?
After all, what is the function of Machina? Demotivate the remaining players and permanently bury the ingress?
- Portals totally inaccessible to any other player being captured by machina.
- True disabling of previously active cells with hundreds of microlinks running in any direction at all times.
- Places impossible to create any plans or any operation because machines seem to appear exactly where links would pass.
- Cells, previously active having their gameplay for something that seems to have been created for that. Quit Ingress gameplay.
- Before, there were two teams that had the minimum of planning when studying the terrain and knowing that certain regions had no players and cleanings could be done for weeks, mobilizing several players, something impossible today, because machines appear and capture totally inaccessible portals and many don't even were captured someday by some player.
After all, what is the practical meaning of machina in ingress?