Comments

• PkmnTrainerJPkmnTrainerJ ✭✭✭✭✭

An interesting thing here is, we can use the red team against the other faction?

Players will try to figure out how they can use this new red faction against the other team.

as well as confirmation we are getting a task based system.

We're also focusing on new players in this update, focusing on a task-based system that allows new players to level up easily and hold their hands until they link to a new player community. From there, the community can take them under their wing, teach them the ropes, and show them what the game has to offer

• I thought it was a really good article.

Feel like that is now a roadmap in place, where it didn't seem like there was.

Fingers crossed!

Now that it’s been a while since this article, and I’m thinking on what Year 11 might bring, I wanted to look back at it.

If the Enlightened win the event, all players will find out the source of the red team's energy, but if the Resistance wins, the door to the other side of the portals will remain shut.

Whilst we do have Machina, we still haven’t found out the source/known what’s in the cube.

We're also focusing on new players in this update, focusing on a task-based system that allows new players to level up easily and hold their hands until they link to a new player community

We have had a trial of AgentOps and more is coming up I would think.

• GrogyanGrogyan ✭✭✭✭✭

@NianticBrian what was in the cube was Machina as He pointed out at the Yokohama finale.

But there is no story whatsoever.

The team has been extremely busy adding new features, with the Agent Ops Anomaly showing that the Agent Ops feature was far from ready for release.

The news section in Ingress did show, that from July onwards, Agent Ops for Second Sundays may be in effect.

What we are shown is that the Ingress team is under staffed.

Thia wants to do an AMA, but has no time for one.

@NianticBrian has been focusing the team's efforts on features and big events to retain a MVP. Even though some rough calculations show that the Ingress Team have the funds to employ more people, and even a story writer.

There is so much more they want to do, that there isn't the staff numbers to do them.

I’m not sure that it was just Machina as they said it would happen regardless of win.

The anniversary update is highlighted by a massive PvE campaign, which will pit the green Enlightened players against the blue Resistance members over the fate of a third red faction, the first new faction introduced since the game's launch. If the Enlightened win the event, all players will find out the source of the red team's energy, but if the Resistance wins, the door to the other side of the portals will remain shut.

We don’t know the source of their energy yet so I don’t think that was all it was. Hopefully they do get to do more soon.

• MoogModularMoogModular ✭✭✭✭✭

People already forgot the narrative and it's hilarious you can see the lack of importance. If ENL won the ED anomaly, they would have been hinted about what exactly Shapers are.

Ah yeah. I forgot to check the t-shirts for the lore update.