Things you forgot to add in the survey

I always comes up with everything after gotten the survey closed up.. Maybe someone else just like me…

Comments

• So here is what I forgot..

Please bring back 90 sec cooldown (yes I forgot, I am terrible sorry for that)

Also, you could add a featurenfor local teams. Like missions or op that the team could choose frome, depending on how many agents the specific region has. New missions could be released once or twice per month, or maybe once per cycle. Lets say a comunity has 3 members who wants to carry out a mission, the mission could be, capture x portals, build to p7, and keep them up and under field for 72 hours. When succeeding, a bonus will be given out, and it could add to stats, comunity mission or something. Of course it should be a medal involved 😆 only agents in certain range should be able to participate, and to activate mission the involved agents should be activating the mission simoultanously. There could also be a levelbased requierment to prevent cheating.

This I think will help the comunity to stick together. And thats a really important factor of the game.

• MoogModularMoogModular ✭✭✭✭✭

Is there not a comments section after the survey?

• Good insight @Amaterasu00 , Thanks!

Anyone else have ideas? I haven't taken it yet. What do they ask?

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2022

Thought they would ask if u havent recursed what feature/things might make u do it or for those that keep doing it why over and over.. survey was mostly about events

• GrogyanGrogyan ✭✭✭✭✭

I haven't reviewed the survey yet.

Doubt there is a section of open ended questions.

I have so many

• HosetteHosette ✭✭✭✭✭

I did type a lot of stuff into textboxes, though not nearly as much as I did on the Wayfarer survey.

• I want them to let us plan trips to other cities - by letting the Intel map filter missions we've already done. Having a filter only on the scanner, only for 7k around where you sit, means Ingress doesn't want missions to be part of our travel plans.

And a layer to show portals my drone has visited.

And a modernization of the mission creation tool.

And for drones to always see a kilometer away. Being limited by S2 cells is just dumb. Modern phones can handle the extra loading.