Photo sync & portal sync fixed?

PkmnTrainerJPkmnTrainerJ ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 16 in General

Many Ingress agents are reporting that they are seeing an influx of +500 AP notifications whilst playing. 

It’s hoped that this is due to photos syncing and the photo sync bug finally being fixed. 

In addition, some have reported that Portals accepted during the void when the Munich event was on, have started to appear. 

Let us know if you have seen this too!

Via the UK Wayfarer channel - https://t.me/UKWayfarer

Anyone else getting lots of 500 AP pop ups?

Post edited by PkmnTrainerJ on

Comments

• I just checked a portal which is not on Pokemon Go and the photo that I added a while ago (to test if the bug was still present) is now online

• LcfpLcfp ✭✭✭

I can confirm that most of my non-synced title, description, position and photo edits are now synced.

I can't confirm that ALL edits are synced, because I still need to double check with the emails.

My single portal which was approved during the void and was never synced hasn't still synced yet.

• KhatreKhatre ✭✭✭✭✭

still have some POI remove from wayfarer DB and pogo but still in ingress (does not show in the all poi map in pogo nomination)

how to make that sync in ingress ?

• PkmnTrainerJPkmnTrainerJ ✭✭✭✭✭

I wonder if this is a one off, so I’ve submitted a few photos today to see if they sync up when approved.

• MargariteDVilleMargariteDVille ✭✭✭
    edited September 19

I had two portals and over a dozen pictures show up Sept 16th & 17th.

I know of one picture (approved May 4) that has not shown up. It'll be the 6th picture on that wayspot.