Level up

It looks like it’s not allowing me to level up even though I’ve reached the correct amount of points

1 votes

New Report · Last Updated

Comments

• ArkFangArkFang ✭✭✭✭✭

If you are past level 8 there are Medal Requirements to advance. These are visible just beneath your Name when you are looking at your profile

For example, to get to level 10 I would need 5 Silver tier medals and 2 Gold. A side note, any Medal from a higher tier will also count for one for the lower. So a current Onyx Medal will also count as 1 bronze, 1 silver, 1 gold, and 1 platinum.

Requirements to get to each Access Level can be found at https://ingress.fandom.com/wiki/Access_Level

• InvestigateXMInvestigateXM ✭✭✭✭✭

As @ArkFang already said, you need a certain amount of medals first before leveling up. For Level 10, you need 2 gold and 5 silver, you are missing one gold.

After checking your medals, I think the best way to get the missing gold is to recharge tons and tons of portals. Grab a ton of keys of different portals after capturing them and make a habit of recharging them every evening, then you should have no problem getting together the 500k XM needed for the gold tier.

Alternatively, while you haven't unlocked the badge at all yet, I think completing missions can be, if committing to it, a quick way to get another gold medal. Check out bannergress.com and see if there are big banners in your area. Assuming two hours a day for 18 missions (three rows of missions), you'd get the gold in about 6 days.