Thanos Suggestion

I am sure that this idea has been posted at some point before so I'm not claiming originality.

That point out of the way, I am a level 16 player who started in 2013 left the game and then returned recently after 5 years. The landscape has changed a lot since that time, with far fewer agents in the area, and basically the hardcore's remain. I salute you all hardcores.

It's a phenomenal success that the game has survived this long. Hats off to the developers.

Now my suggestion, I think the game should have a Thanos anomaly. That is at random, 50% of all portals instantly become gray. The random factor is fair. The excitement that this will generate at least for a week or so would be of great interest to all current players and maybe other lurkers who have been holding back due to one faction completely dominating an area for so long.

If this feature works then I suggest it be a seasonal thing. Four times a year 50% of all portals worldwide, are grayed out, at random, instantly.

Then let the Rush begin.

Hail Thanos!

Tagged:

Comments

• quirischaquirischa ✭✭✭✭

Even more! Randomly 50% of players get banned w/o reason. This will be true Nia gameplay!

• With the current number of players and the massive amount of portals, I assume half is already neutral.

• MrNateJoMrNateJo ✭✭✭

Whilst I like chaos the issue with this suggestion is what if the portal chosen in the 50% is the anchor holding up the field score for the cell?

If you can provide the popcorn and more importantly the anti-pitchfork defense system then I am all for it 🙂

Seriously though. If they could ornament the portals due for "snap" prior to the event and provide a way to inoculate it then you may be on to something.

Just don't ask for x amount of scans to inoculate 😂

• If an anchor falls an anchor falls. If it is random it could hit any faction. I see no problem with this.

• SSSputnikSSSputnik ✭✭✭✭✭

Could be expensive - will you reimburse flights etc?