Suggestion for Niantic about MD missions

Could there perhaps be a Niantic alt account where MD missions are moved after MD is done.

All those old MD missions in Munich were quite annoying.

And the list loaded really slow.

Comments

• iFrankmansiFrankmans ✭✭✭✭

The list loaded very slow in mission heavy areas.

But I agree it would have been nice that if you select the NIA tag it only requests the MD missions, but instead it just loads everything in the area and then filters.

Especially near Marienplatz it was almost impossible to get them selected.

• MoogModularMoogModular ✭✭✭✭✭

Wouldn't the "new" filter work in this case?

• Only if you did the others before.

And I'm guessing most had not.

The NIA missions loaded really slow and we're easy to mistake for old MD missions.

An alternative would be that any NIA mission in the playbox would count.

But that's harder to do than just migrate all NIA deployed missions to an alt account after deadline

• That filter is misnamed. It has nothing to do with the age of the mission (which is good, because the mission's age is irrelevant).

That filter should be labeled something like "Undone" or "New to Me".

• GargishGargish ✭✭✭

The filters only work client-side, so you still have to load all the other missions. The worst example was Marienplatz where there probably are several hundred missions, 72 alone for one banner. Had to hit Load more like 10-20 times to get the next MD mission.

• BreenzyBreenzy ✭✭✭

The best solution is to properly support "banners". eg. A series of missions (that may or may not be done in sequence) that you can select from a master view page.

Could even implement deep link support, so Niantic just provides the MD banner link, you open it within Ingress, press start and you now have the banner opened.

• MoogModularMoogModular ✭✭✭✭✭