New accepted portals are not syncing to Ingress Prime

Comments

• It appears that no sync between Lightship and Ingress over past few days. Perhaps trying to fix it….she said optimistically 🤔

• Same here... over the weekend I have two more portals that should have appeared in game, but have not. One of them was approved almost 72 hours ago.

• toneotoneo ✭✭
    edited August 2022

all of them got accepted, but since 12.08.2022 not a single one resulted in an online portal. do your homework nia and fix that bug!

12.08.2022, 20:57 / Hochwildstelle Gipfelkreuz 2.747m 

13.08.2022, 14:47 / Windel-Wagerl-Weg Reiteralm

13.08.2022, 21:44 / Rohrmoos - Schonste Wanderungen

14.08.2022, 09:31 / Kammspitz Gipfelkreuz 2.139m

14.08.2022, 10:04 / Giglachseekreuz

14.08.2022, 11:19 / Rastplatz Jubilaumsaussicht

14.08.2022, 17:09 / Infotafel Schwefelbad Gross

15.08.2022, 10:41 / Schutzprojekt Trenkenbach

16.08.2022, 06:45 / Spielplatz Waldbad Piesting

16.08.2022, 07:40 / Vogelarten der Weinbaulandschaft

===========================================================

EDIT:

and those 2 are still open from the "last" bug during the anomaly

30.07.2022, 12:51 / Graffiti Kletterwand Hochkogelhaus

01.08.2022, 19:00 / Infotafel Selbstlose Retter

• I have tried to contact devs through Twitter and that message probably got read, but no reply or recognition whatsoever. Guess we'll just have to be patient and wait for the sync to start up again.

• from the wayfarer forum:

• Insightful to hear that the sync problems between Lightship and Ingress are handled by the "Ingress team". I would've guessed that there were a "Wayfarer / Lightship team" to tackle bugs with the interface.

• Some of the portals now appeared, but not all. For me, portals accepted on tuesday are visible, but ones accepted earlier are still missing.

• iFrankmansiFrankmans ✭✭✭✭

Only the ones from yesterday got synced, so there are still days for which none of the wayspots are synced over. Hopefully the backlog will also be fixed @NianticBrian @NianticThia

• Sync seems to be working now as the daily sync for new portals happened again as it should, but the backlog is still missing.

• Same here, missing from anomaly weekend and the weeks since then.....

• KhatreKhatre ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2022

agree, missing new portals and edits that haven't sync

• I have several approved nominations that after days still don't show up in Ingress:

• La Giungla (41.87309891258752, 12.467676565190047)
    • Bambina sorridente (41.88466684726564, 12.561181682071052)
    • Campo da calciotto San Domenico (40.62275933754882, 16.941314928784546)

Hopefully I'll be able to see them soon. Thank you!

Is there any timeline when this will be resolved? Or else I want my money for OPR live back, as this does not make sense you have to pay to get your submissions reviewed, only to have them never show up in the game.

• oppolotoppolot ✭✭✭

I've had portals approved via opr live in Munich, these portals didn't sync, I've reached out to the joke of a support chat system and they just replied with standard copy/paste response and didn't even read my message (yeah I know they scrape for key words and just click the suggested replies...)

Honestly it's just poor form, and **** are my portals?

• oppolotoppolot ✭✭✭

Wow... W T F is censored? How about "where the copulation"?

• KhatreKhatre ✭✭✭✭✭

Any idea how to sync edit (location names report) that didn't synced during the bug ?

New edit and poi creation worked but those made during thz bug period don't sync.

Is the solution another suuport ticket ? Wayfarer post again even if poi are changed on wayfarer / pogo already just not in ingress ?

• Pr0grammansagePr0grammansage ✭✭✭
    edited August 2022

This is more than 50m from others portals away and is only in Pokemon and not in Ingress.

Post edited by Pr0grammansage on
  • Before, POGO players started playing Ingress to be able to create wayspots for POGO.

Today, Ingress players will have to play POGO to make wayspots pop in Ingress.

Is it a profitability scam?

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

its a broken system, u shouldnt have to use the other game to benefit the game u currently playing.

My ticket has been open for more than a week now, great support.

• Same issue. Wayspot accepted 6 days ago, but still nothing in Ingress. I earned an upgrade and generally I put quite some effort into the nomination - research, best photos possible, editing again and again, etc. So I hope it all that effort will not have been in vain. 😬 Fingers crossed that it will shop up on the map soon.

• Call these a write-off Rosie, it's been a whole month and not a whisper or a mention of it from Brain or Thia, doesn't seem like it's a priority, doesn't seem like they care. Take the photo sync for example, that's been a problem for OVER a year now, and nothing has changed, if any other company said "yeah we've got a problem and it'll take 1 year+ to do something about it" they'd of gone bankrupt by now.

• This might be a nasty work around, but in my case, it helped to give the PoGo stop likes on the picture. This triggered the sync and is now available in Ingress.

Of course these action does not guarantee you of syncing, but might be a worthwhile try to get them in Ingress.

It shouldn't require a workaround, the regular sync is working fine again, so it shouldn't be hard to back fill the ones in the period the sync failed right?

@NianticBrian @NianticThia @NianticTintino @NianticVK

• I have also stuff accepted but never showing up due to the bugged sync. I checked their locations with the wayspot map of Pokemon GO Nominations and they're all far enough from other portals:

Balancierreifen - 48.670228,9.214862

Kirchhof mit Mauer und Pfarrwette - 48.688957,9.168989

At this point a fix would be to delete these and let us re-nominate again, do a manual sync or whatever. Since the latter one is part of a historic pathway it hurts a lot not being able to have every possible station for making a mission there ;( One can dream that Niantic fixes it someday...

• Do we know it's working again, or have I missed something? The issue is intermittent, and seems to happen only on certain days, so it might be working fine now but could occur again in the future.

• the sync works as usual, it takes around 12 to 24 hrs for portals to appear-

The only wayspots not shown in-game are those accepted during the weekend of the anomaly