Putting the store on attack and deploy carousels interferes with gameplay and there should be a way

grendelwulfgrendelwulf ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 31 in General

There should b a way to disable this. Maybe make that a core benefit

Comments

• How about moving it to the far right. Handy when you need a refill, not an issue at the high end.

• Err far left....

• LuoboTiXLuoboTiX ✭✭✭✭

Nothing can stop a company desperately trying to make money.

• DSkatauriDSkatauri ✭✭✭

I told about that in release notes. Ingress becomes more cluttered with "buy" buttons. As I imagine,this should be like "recommendations" in miui and should have a trigger in "advanced settings", turned on by default but with ability to turn off.

By the way this thing even not works on my present phone. Option is present and clickable,but results in nothing.

• starwortstarwort ✭✭✭✭✭

Niantic, you might get a tiny amount of accidental sales, or noobs who don’t know better then later regret it, but it will be insignificant compared to the bad will, which is likely to be more impactful on sales.

Yes. This! 👆

• EngrishEngrish ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 1

I never understood why store items is on the attack carousel. Seems like NIA did it so you would "accidentally" hit the purchase button during attacks or recharging your xm. It should not nor should have it ever been on there.

• I find quite tedious the purchase button in the "resonator" screen, especially since I got the habit to alternate L1 resonator with higher ones (L8 or L7 depending on availability).

Am I also the only one considering this a little bit overpressuring, after nearly 19 month supporting subscription?

• grendelwulfgrendelwulf ✭✭✭✭✭
  • getengeten ✭✭✭

Yup. Players in my area are pretty upset and have support cases open where they accidently purchased items due to this. Also there is a bug report thread about this whole issue too

• grsmhikergrsmhiker ✭✭✭

Good luck. I opened a ticket for accidentally purchasing items, support told me they don't refund CMU.