[Discussion] Ingress 2.96.2 Release Notes
Audio AR and Head Tracking
- Added Audio AR and head tracking for Sony’s LinkBuds Series. With Sony's LinkBuds or LinkBuds S connected via Bluetooth and head tracking enabled, when you turn your head to the left or right, your Agent Avatar will also turn to the left or right. You can leave your Scanner in your pocket in Battery Saver Mode and hear where Portals are located near you, giving you more spatial awareness of your surroundings.
- Reduced Charge and Charge All volume.
- Increased Portal sounds distance.
Bug Fixes and Other Improvements
- Added item counts to Kinetic Capsule Programs so Agents can see the number of items that will be generated after completing a Program.
- Fixed an issue affecting some Agents when using Sign in with Google.
- Fixed Agent Stats output from the Agent Profile not to use localization.
- Fixed Dynamic Links not to use localization, which caused some dynamic links to fail.
- Fixed flashed Simulacrum medal after earning a new achievement medal.
- Added optional bundles that can be purchased with CMU to the Attack and Deploy carousels.
- Fixed overlapping text for time-limited Loadouts in the Store.
Please note that on Android, Agents will receive version 2.96.2 and on iOS, Agents will receive version 2.96.1.
— The Ingress Team 🤍