XM Research survey may/june- conclusion

Hello agents! Thank you for your participation throughout the 3 phases of the survey.

Here are the interpreted results.

Compared to the original survey done back in March 2021, there’s a 21.9% increase in participants noting the heavier XM exposure symptoms (March 2021 – 26.1% / May/June 2022 – 48%)

Compared to the original survey done back in March 2021, there’s an almost equal amount of agents noting increased XM output from portals.

Compared to the original survey done back in March 2021, there was a significant increase in Resistance agents participating in the survey.

About 33% of participants noted decreased XM coming from portals. This is something that wasn’t measured in the previous survey in March 2021.

All 3 post-Kythera activation participants noted abnormal effects on reality.

Here are the other additional survey responses of note:

1. dropped a coin accidentally at street and a powercube appeared in the scanner

2. People around me feel weird if I am playing

3. Increased level of happiness

4. Dizzyness, motion sickness and hard to see the portals

5. boost in Charisma

6. My stomach hurts and I feel like I was at 10°C of temperature

Conclusion: ALL survey participants who noted the stronger XM exposure symptoms also noted either increased or decreased XM output from portals.

Due to increased anomalies and altered XM levels, agents are noting more symptoms of XM exposure. Indicating that the XM we’re being exposed to now, may be stronger or more concentrated compared to in the past.

Thank you again to all of the agents who participated, and to the team behind the survey. @SPIRITUALMONK (

ENL) @CocoaPig (RES)

Tagged: