Something is happening to OPR for the worse.

When Prime Submissions went live my area has now doubled in time for an answer on non-upgraded portals. I went from 14 to 21 days to now having portals taking longer than 30 days to get an answer back I am hoping my area isn't having agents give up on OPR due to being swamped with double the load with prime. Even rural areas can take 21 days now when they used to be 3 days. I don't think Niantic is giving enough incentive to vote and I honestly think some of the submissions are in the system too long such as park signs etc that should be easily pushed through should not take weeks if you get enough valid ratings etc.

Comments

• I'm in the UK and noticing the same. Just before Prime submissions went live, submissions were taking less than a week to get a reply in my area, sometimes even 3 days. As soon as Prime went live I almost immediately stopped hearing back from my submissions. It took just over one month to get a playground approved, most other submissions did not get a reply yet. I guess this was to be expected. If there were 10000 submissions a day and OPR was barely reaching that, even assuming people are not using all their extra submissions, you could now be getting something like 12000, where the extra 2000 will just be going to a backlog which will continue to grow until a) we get more OPR reviewers or b) people lose interest in submitting because they don't hear back from the ones already submitted.

• sophielabsophielab ✭✭✭

You will just need to talk to agents in your area to find out how many they are reviewing per submission.

I've slowed down significantly in both submissions and reviews because it's nice out and I like to go out and play.

• SenmanaSenmana ✭✭✭

It's still so much better than it was last year when I would wait an average of 4 months, and it's given me even more incentive to review, earn my upgrades and receive a response in a couple of days.

Hopefully agents who are level 10/11 will realise just how useful upgrades are to speeding up their submission response time, grind to level 12, and contribute to OPR.

• Around 500 candidates reviewed and only 50 concluded. Feeling a bit discouraged, waste of time :/ Still in "good" position so no idea what's up...

• I find it varies wildly by area - I'm still generally getting local (Edinburgh, UK) approvals/rejections within a week, but I was getting 2-3 days commonly before Prime subs. Subs for another part of the country (~200 miles away) took a month, and they only seemed to come back once I got them upgraded (for those who don't do OPR, for every 100 agreements, you get one of your submissions "upgraded" which takes it to the front of the queue).

• kholman1kholman1 ✭✭✭✭

I am now all of a sudden getting agreement points like crazy got about 350 in the last 3 days. Still in great status I am guessing agents are hitting back of que of again for my area and im getting points.

• In the main city near me. Over a year waiting is not uncommon.

• msz21msz21 ✭✭✭

Initially when I started reviewing, I would have to wait 8 to 9 months before I got a response on a candidate. I even tested how long it took to get reviewed by submitting a 1 star candidate that never got a reply for over 6 months. It wasn't until upgrades came out that it drastically started clearing out my candidates that were in limbo. I also got that 1 star candidate as an upgrade so that was a little disappointing. We had gotten it down to nearly 3 months for review time until Prime submissions came out. Even though I do have 28 submissions and use it frequently, I can't wait til Redacted goes away because I know the backlog will start clearing up since we have so many dedicated reviewers that we have built up in Houston for the last year and a half. If anyone needs a bonus location, there's a lot of candidates here.