XM Ambassadors 1:1s with NianticThia

Hello!

Following up on this post, I just want to let you know that yesterday I had my 1:1 videocall with @NianticThia.

We adressed many topics, including the XMAs rotation. I think it was a nice chat for both πŸ™‚

With this, I would also like to announce that I am stepping out from the program. I had already become pretty innactive in the past few months. Still, I've waited for the opportunity to chat with Thia before going public with my resignation.

If any other XMA wishes to use this post to let the community know about its own 1:1 with Thia, please feel free to do so (beware of the NDA πŸ‘» Oooooo! πŸ‘»).

Tagged:

Comments

• Neku69Neku69 ✭✭✭✭

Spill the beans! We want to know more!

• HosetteHosette ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you for letting us know! Good luck with whatever you do next.

I know you were joking, but other people may not... "I talked to (person)" wouldn't be considered an NDA violation, especially in a situation like an XMA where the interaction is publicly known and talking to Niantic reps would be a normal part of the experience. "They told me (inside information)" would be.

My memory tells me that I've signed three Niantic NDAs, one as an anomaly POC and the other two for smaller, focused interactions. I can't think of anything interesting from the POC role that isn't public information now. I'm reading the most recent NDA and it is explicitly about the contents of the interaction... "I talked to someone at Niantic" doesn't seem to be prohibited.

(IANAL, and nothing in this nattering constitutes legal advice.)

• BGracaBGraca ✭✭✭

May the Force be with you!

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

so nothing came out to us ?

• joecainjoecain ✭✭✭✭✭

Give Founders a 1:1 also. It would be very productive.

• @1valdis "Is is this the whole post?..." asks the guy who already wrote a post with 2 words in it πŸ˜†

Now, seriously, there are 2 reasons why I'm not sharing more:

1. NDA Ghost of Christmas Past πŸ‘»
    2. My story and reasoning have personal life stuff attached that don't belong to the public arena.

I'm not sure other XMAs will want to engage after seeing me being tickled in this way ahah 🀣

• MoogModularMoogModular ✭✭✭✭✭

Like you don't think anyone's Ingress story wouldn't include personal information. The topic, in the way it's presented, sounds you stayed long enough as an XMA to have a session with Thia then poof peace, everyone!✌️

NDA or not, I doubt there's much to really additionally provide as some things have gone over Thia and Brian from discussions with them in Jacksonville.