Ingress 2.94.1 Release Notes

2»

Comments

• MoogModularMoogModular ✭✭✭✭✭

You're the only one I have seen in years complain about the apk size. If you're having issues with 2 GB RAM, the standard RAM on phones has at least reached 4 GB and I'm being conservative about that. In fact, anything less than 2 GB would be Android Go territory.

• DSktrDSktr ✭✭✭✭

Little historic fun: for now system requirements page says 512mb ram is enough for Ingress. I don't believe it,but it was written by Niantic. Hope they will have time to correct own page after 2.95 update :)))

And i dont care about size of app,i care about lame coding when used space and requirements are rising but app becames more unstable.

This becomes offtopic.

• MoogModularMoogModular ✭✭✭✭✭

Which system requirements page? The one that's the help desk? That would be based on 2018 release of Prime. Sounds like you nitpick every release anyways.

• Jo0LzJo0Lz ✭✭✭✭✭

Because why play with sounds when the sounds are useless? You click an uncaptured portal and the sound says 'Resonator deployed'. 

Never mind, this is still a thing with the 'reworked' audio.

• I figured it was simply a bug: the new recharge sound not respecting the volume settings. (I've got Effects volume nice and low, speech volume just a little bit louder, remote recharge "blasts my ears out" by comparison.)

I came here looking for Known Issues. I didn't find a clear issue, so I'm going to try filing a report.

• Jo0LzJo0Lz ✭✭✭✭✭

I think that is because of spatial audio, and if you recharge you are on top of it, making the audio the loudest. I haven’t had sounds on since the update before this one, but I tried it; it was reported in that topic.