XM color rewards

KonnTowerKonnTower ✭✭✭✭✭

So, when green XM? How many series need to be won?

Jokes aside, still think it would be great if XM in scoring cells changed for X amount of days after a cycle win. Give some regional reward for cycle wins that's visual to anyone playing.

Comments

• PkmnTrainerJPkmnTrainerJ ✭✭✭✭✭

I’m surprised that Niantic haven’t offered up a “Choose your colour” for CMU yet. So I could have Halloween or Pride XM on my scanner whenever I wanted.

• PixelbytesPixelbytes ✭✭✭

C.O.R.E subs for ability to change XM colours. It's a win for niantic

• PkmnTrainerJPkmnTrainerJ ✭✭✭✭✭

More colour options the longer you subscribe for?

• EvilSuperHerosEvilSuperHeros ✭✭✭✭✭

Niantic lost out on a lot of easy micro transactions for skinning certain aspects of the game.

• XK150XK150 ✭✭✭✭✭

Really? You think there are agents who won't pay 5 bucks a month for extra inventory, but will pay for a color change?

You ain't got no business sense, kid.

• Jo0LzJo0Lz ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't care about the color anymore, I just wish they would finally fix the damn XM layer. Right now it's useless because:

1. The layer gets duplicated at random. The duplicate layers are static, XM can't be picked up, and everything is less visible because of it.
    2. The layer disappears at random, restart is the fix.
    3. The XM isn't updated in real time anymore. Once upon a time, you could see other agents walk around in real time, you would see XM be picked up off the ground. This is not the case anymore, to update the layer (to see XM picked up other than your own) you need to restart the game.

When they fix the issues with XM, they can go ahead and let me 'buy' colors in the store for 2000-5000 CMU.

• KhatreKhatre ✭✭✭✭✭

xm should never be blue or green