Ingress Year X Pack 1 - Klue (Mystery character drop rate compilation)

PixelbytesPixelbytes ✭✭✭

Just a thread for everyone to share on what you have obtain.

Currently the complied data for the mystery characters is as follows (Updated as of 7th June):

0 Very rare/rare Klue so far

Tagged:

Comments

• ShilfiellShilfiell ✭✭✭
    edited June 7

My packs (2) both contained NL Prime, Susanna Moyer, and OLW - the last being the only new one for me.

• ZeroHecksGivenZeroHecksGiven ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 7

kodamasmiles, OLW and moyer, not buying any lottery tickets this month apparently

• HosetteHosette ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 7

Thanks for reminding me to open this... I brought the mail in and then set it aside for later.

Kodasmiles, OLW, Susanna Moyer, and a shiny red Klue. I guess I should buy a lottery ticket? The irony is that I've never redeemed any of my character badges and never will.

Post edited by Hosette on
  • PixelbytesPixelbytes ✭✭✭
    edited June 8

Update 8th June:

Subsequent updates will be every 2-3 days (depending on the data received)

• SSSputnikSSSputnik ✭✭✭✭✭

According to tracking shipping info - my first packs haven't left the USA yet.

• KonnTowerKonnTower ✭✭✭✭✭

According to my tracking: Shipping labels created, nothing has been shipped yet.

I caught the sale during one of the additional batches... So that might be why.

• HosetteHosette ✭✭✭✭✭

@Pixelbytes Does my Klue not count? Photo above.

• HosetteHosette ✭✭✭✭✭

@Pixelbytes Ah! I was confused because I didn't see a percentage.

• Mine arrived today and I received; Hank Johnson, NL-Prime, Susanna Moyer and a foil Klue.

• MoogModularMoogModular ✭✭✭✭✭

At least we finally have proof of a silver Klue from the TG chat.

edited June 9

Update 9th June:

And we have our first limited edition in the wild:

What is known:

- 25 pieces available for the silver edition (Base on the serial number)

- Comes with an additional Klue X code for redemption (Same medal as common Klue X)

How to know if you have the limited edition Klue in your pack:

- Shipping invoice will state there is a silver version as proof of the limited edition KLUE

What is unknown:

- If Sliver is the rare or very rare version. (There might be a gold version out there)

• Pixelbytes, yes the common redone, sorry new to forums and behind on lingo. Gave it away as I already had Klue, glad I did that red version is hideous.

• fwhisperfwhisper ✭✭

@Pixelbytes can you add total amount of counted packs for further tables, please? It is unclear, how often rares can be found.

• EvilSuperHerosEvilSuperHeros ✭✭✭✭✭

My 2 packs came in yesterday.

• MoogModularMoogModular ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm seeing that the number of silver and gold Klue's is 25 and 10 respectively. (Credit to BTS Chinese Telegram)

• ZeroHecksGivenZeroHecksGiven ✭✭✭✭✭

Curious how many total reds were made

• InvestigateXMInvestigateXM ✭✭✭✭✭

2000 at the very least. The subscription kit had at least 1600 kits, the single Klue kit had at least 400.

• PkmnTrainerJPkmnTrainerJ ✭✭✭✭✭

Here’s mine.

Hi everyone,

After some thought and consideration, I've decided to redo the collection from scratch and have it in a form now. (Also collecting other data such as region ordered and time of order as well - which is optional)

Below is the form for contributing the data.

https://forms.gle/f1NUCBkFvbRm8KEs7

• NysyrNysyr ✭✭✭

NA, first 6 minutes of first preorder drop

edited June 17

Update as from 16/06/22:

If anyone wants a sheet compilation: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tX-fZO45afJzP7B2iz47rj-muCxkdqgSLqcRwK-5_CA/edit?usp=sharing

PS: I just realised on my typos on the survey form. This will be fixed for future forms :x

Also if anyone will like to share a photo of Silver/Gold Klue for the community, Please reach out to me on telegram/Niantic social.

Post edited by Pixelbytes on
  • BreenzyBreenzy ✭✭✭

Arrived in Australia today. Normal (red) Klue, Hank Johnson 2018, Kodamasmiles 2016, OLW 2016.

• X0chitlX0chitl ✭✭

Happy with the OLW, Kodamasmiles and Susanna codes that I received even though I already have too many Susanna's 😆. But most of all very happy that the kits were packaged so well this time; in a box, pins separate and with the cards in their own little envelope... well done Niantic! Looking forward to the next sets...

• Jo0LzJo0Lz ✭✭✭✭✭

I got my package, NL-Prime, Hank Johnson, Susanne Moyer and Klue.

Too bad I already have Susanne Moyer and Hank Johnson. :(

• MrNateJoMrNateJo ✭✭✭

Red klue, nl-prime, olw and koda for me

• KhatreKhatre ✭✭✭✭✭

nl prime / kodamasmiles / hank osiris

• Jo0LzJo0Lz ✭✭✭✭✭

How the heck are we supposed to know what Hank Johnson is on what card? I've tried searching, came upon a page that said there is a hank johnson osiris badge, but it doesn't look like the one on the card at all. :/

:/