Ingress Mission Rejections Where I Have Been Rejected 18 Times So far And I Have No Idea What To Do

msz21msz21 ✭✭✭

I have posted about the issue once before on the forum but I am still attempting to get the last 2 missions for my 54 mission banner approved and I attempted all the methods which were referred to me last time. At the current moment, I have had both of these missions rejected 18 times each and the following image shows most of the attempts in my email.

I don't know what I can do now but I'm going to share the 2 respective Images for the Banner followed by the cohesive banner and accompanying text I have. If anyone has any ideas they can help, that would be great. I am at 7+ months attempting to get these 2 missions approved.

Title: The Geometrical Flower of Bearcreek (40)

Description: Explore Bearcreek Park to collect the fragmented pieces of this large hand drawn flower with intricate patterns.

Title: The Geometrical Flower of Bearcreek (44)

Description: Explore Bearcreek Park to collect the fragmented pieces of this large hand drawn flower with intricate patterns.

The banner is located in Bearcreek Park in Houston and all the other missions have already been approved with the same text while also following the generic route of exploring the rest of the park. Here is one of my original larger planned out graphic (has been tweaked a bit graphically but the same drawing).

I don't know what I can do to improve it or at least reach out to Niantic about it. I'm just tired of the constant rejections for it. Thank you for the help for anyone replying!

Comments