Level up our abilities and cheaters!

GreenVamGreenVam ✭✭✭✭✭

A small but typical situation.

There is a certain smurf, or toad, who cheats while playing from several accounts. He or she always has a level 7-8 home portal or farm portal. in the portal there are resonators from a wife, son, daughter, mother-in-law, father-in-law, nephew, niece, and even two distant relatives from a neighboring city. This person can place 4 modifiers on the portal.

And I am an honest player with only one account, I am always a loser.

Situation solution.

Why not make it so that the resonators would increase their level while in the portal? For example, plus 1 level in 3-4 hours. As a result, after some time I would have the same portal as that cheater, and such cheating would be pointless. Further with modifiers, why is it impossible to put 4 modifiers on an honest player, if cheaters put 4 modifiers everywhere anyway. Again, the quality and rarity of the shields placed in the portal could also increase. Let there be special resonators or modifiers that could grow after being installed in the portal. It would remove the disparity between us and the cheaters. This would remove the need for cheaters to use 8 accounts to create level 8 portals. and an honest person could get what a cheater has.

And do not say that cheating needs to be defeated, no one deals with them, in our city cheaters both played and play. We need to change the rules of the game to make cheating useless.

Comments

• VenomousToadVenomousToad ✭✭✭✭✭

Very common problem with no solution. There's no way to prove it and no way to get banned for it. It's been a problem since the beginning. I've caught so many doing it but it's just not worth even reporting. It's just the way the game is played. Accept it and move on. Don't let those players make you stop either. Just keep playing.

• ZeroHecksGivenZeroHecksGiven ✭✭✭✭✭

You can disagree with me @GreenVam but your "solution" to a problem is just to put everyone at the cheaters level? That hardly seems like a solution to me.